Are you trying to plan a fun day out with the entire family? Come to Iron Spike Model Train Museum! While here, your family will learn about the history of railroads and the opportunities they provided for families. You'll see trains of various scales (sizes) running on massive train layouts! Visit us in Washington, MO.
Will you be traveling by train? One of the easiest ways to get here is to ride the Amtrak to Washington. You'll enjoy ample parking if you arrive by car or bus.
Our museum is available for classroom trips. Visit us at 1498 High Street today!
Museum Admission Prices
- $8 per adult; $6 per child (ages 2-15)
- $24 per family of four - $3 for each additional person
- Reduced rates available for school/classroom trips.
- Active or veteran military and their dependents get in FREE with proof of service
Museum Events for Groups
- Classroom trips (History, safety, language arts)
- Fraternal organizations (After hours gatherings)
- Senior living facilities road trips
- Scouting workshops
- All other organizational field trips
- Note: The Museum is available as a children's birthday party